I enjoy drawing with any available resources, but mostly that is on paper and digitally. I also attempt to write stories time after time (WARNING: due to English being my second language, there may be a lot of mistakes in text and dialogues will look weird to most of the English-speaking people).
For traditional drawings I prefer regular pencil, yet, most of the times am using a mechanical one because sharpener is not always nearby.
For digital drawing I mostly use Adobe Photoshop CC, PaintTool SAI, and Manga Studio 5 Ex on my Surface Pro 3 tablet. I love my tablet<3
I believe that practice makes it perfect and therefore I will never surrender!
My current goals are:
- learn how to draw and paint in Lily's style
- practice with shading
- practice more with drawing hands
- learn body proportions
- practice drawing body in different positions
- get a hang of semirealistic painting
- to learn how to keep an image in mind for a longer time while I draw it
- to feel the paper and pencil to be able to draw with my eyes closed
Just for general information:
- Here are all of the signatures that I have ever used for my art, just so you won't get confused why there is a different signature on some old artworks that I post: Dina, Alec, Chir, ChirurguS, ShikiOwl (current), 志輝 (current)